Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Exclusive Adirondack Gallery Representation

I am now in partnership with Shelter, a custom furniture maker and gallery in Old Forge, New York. Shelter is now the exclusive dealer of my artworks in the Adirondacks. Shelter specializes in serving the home decorating needs of high-end clientele.

Jim Kiefer, owner, is a very talented woodworker known for his custom furnishings. Purchasing my artwork from Shelter gives the customer access to Jim's talents as a framer. He makes beautiful custom rustic frames, as well as contemporary frames designed with exotic hardwoods. The combination is, in my opinion, the pinnacle of artwork display. I've never seen my artwork look better!

Shelter is located on Rt. 28 in Old Forge. They can be reached at (315) 369-5014 or adirondackshelter@yahoo.com.